Добавлено: Пн Апр 13, 2015 8:17 am Заголовок сообщения: Лекция об индийском классическом танце. Елена Тарасова. СПб
FACES' Community and Center of Indian Culture present
Institute of Philosophy
Lecture hall 24
Lecture: Indian classical dance as a phenomenon of World Culture.
The history of Indian dance lasts more than five thousand years. Music, rhythm, motion, pantomime and poetry are harmonically connected in this art. The lecture will introduce the variety of Indian classical dance to the widest range of audience.
Elena Tarasova, Saint Petersburg:
- a historian of World Culture;
- dancing since childhood;
- experiencing various styles of Indian dance since 1987;
- a professional dancer, pedagog and choreographer of Indian dance of various styles;
- leads master-classes and training;
- the artistic director of "Apsara" Studio (1996);
- the founder of the Centre of Indian Culture (2009);
- the founder of author's school of distant learning "On-line Indian dance lessons - Indian dance without barriers", allowing people to learn the art of Indian dance regardless of the city they live in (February, 2013);
- a publisher of a number of articles about Indian art and dance.
www.elenatarasova.com www.apsara.ru www.indian-club.ru